A high specification, mid-length, waterproof touring & adventure jacket with a removable thermal liner.
The weather has been locked out of the jacket through a comprehensive list of defences:
- A waterproof, breathable HIPORA membrane throughout the jacket
- A double zip storm-flap system on the front of the jacket
- A unique rain hood hidden in the collar; can be worn underneath the helmet to avoid water ingress around the neck area.
- Waterproof pockets lower front & rear
- Water-resistant zips on all air vents
Cooling is delivered through a system of lock-open air vents, including cuff adjusters which double as ventilation.
Multiple adjustment points on arms and waist.
Printed reflective detailing for improved visibility at night.
Comfort is prioritised with a beautifully finished synthetic suede collar and easily adjustable, soft-edged cuffs.
The connecting zip is compatible with all Oxford trousers.
See Key Features in brochure and packaging for full details of this product's impressive technical specification.
Oxford Montreal Textile Jacket Fluo
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Returns: Accepted 14 days after product recevied to customer. * conditons apply. See Returns and Refund Page
Due to being a small family buisness we try our hardest to keep stock of most items, for OXFORD stocks if not in stock the usual delievery time is anywhere between 7 and 14 days.